Tuesday, January 27, 2009

BLOW OUT PRICES THROUGH FEB. 10

So there is this bill that is in the works and if it passes, will be passed on Feb 10. The bill will require that every product I sell is tested for lead, which is a VERY expensive process. I would have to sell my products for over $200 atleast, which is rediculous. That being said, I have things I'd rather sell for super cheap than for nothing at all...

Baby Shades Carseat Canopies are now $20 off, through the 10th of Feb. after that, if the bill is passed, they will no longer be available. If it is not passed, the sale will be done. Get them now while they are SUPER CHEAP!! If you have any questions about them feel free to contact me via comments or customerservice@babyemblems.com

Spread the word, it wont last long!

No comments: